SALIVONOMICS 2020 - The Online Chapter
3 days interactive workshop on Saliva diagnostics and Genomics
Date: June 20,21 & 22, 2020
(Saturday, Sunday, Monday)
Session pattern for each day:
- LIVE Lecture sessions 2.5 hrs
- Audiovisual presentations accompanied Live demonstrations
- Online assignments
Timings: 5:00 pm to 7:30 pm (IST)
June 22 (Monday) : Exclusively for LIVE Question And Answer Session for 2 hrs (5:00 pm to 7:00 pm)
Dr. Gargi Roy Goswami
Founder & Director, Indian Academy for Clinical And Dental Genetics
Director, KROYNAS Pvt. Ltd., Chennai, India
Dr. Udita Singh
Reader, Dept. of Oral Medicine & Radiology, Kothiwal Dental College and Research Centre, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Undergraduate students and intern: Rs. 2500 (INR) including taxes
- Postgraduate & PhD students, Faculty & Professionals: Rs. 3500 (INR) including taxes
- International participants: 30$ (USD)
Day 1: What will you learn
- 6 pointers to Why saliva diagnostics
- 360° of Saliva diagnostics
- Demonstration of Advanced Saliva collection tools for saliva biomarker analysis
- 7 pointers of Dos and Don’t s for saliva sample collection
- Troubleshooting of 5 most common problems faced during saliva sample analysis
- Clinical applications of saliva diagnostics
- Genomics and its clinical relevance in dentistry
- How to add Nutrigenomics and personalised dentistry as service offerings to patients
Day 2: What will you learn
- How to design a saliva study - step by step protocol
- 5 common technologies to used study saliva – Detailed discussion with video demontstrations
- Principles of Dental DNA extraction from Saliva and Dental Plaque - A case study
- 7 solutions to problematic PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) results of salivary DNA
- 10 min of Salivary DNA sequencing
- 5 most important aspects to consider for interpreting results of your saliva study
- Career opportunities with saliva diagnostics
Who can attend?
Anyone (students, professionals, industry persons) from healthcare sector and science background, preferably biological sciences.
What will you receive ?
- Certificate of Participation and score card post evaluation of assignments (soft copies will be mailed to registered email address within 7 days)
- Lifetime access to workshop contents in the form of e-book (soft copies will be mailed to all registered participants within 7 days)
What would you require to join?
Thirst for knowledge, an inquisitive mind and an enthusiastic heart to explore new options plus...
a laptop, mobile or computer and a stable internet connection alongwith a headphone
Who would be benefited the most?
Students, researchers, professionals
How would you be benefited?
- If you are a student, this workshop will open up frontiers for you to think and make a move to make research your choice and entrepreneurship your option.
- If you are a would-be researcher who have not yet explored the field of saliva, this workshop will give you many new insights to indulge with saliva.
- If you are a faculty who have been working with saliva but have been facing problems, this workshop will clear many of your practical doubts and will help smooth running of your present and future works.
- If you are a clinician or professional, this workshop will give you insights to newer add-ons to your list of services and will also show pathways to develop your own products too!
About the workshop:
The workshop is intended to impart basic and intermediate knowledge focusing on technical and practical applications of the fascinating and emerging field of saliva diagnostics and to create awareness about different career options available in this field be it a research career or entrepreneurship options that one can avail maintaining the present state and level of career and profession.
Pay through NEFT/ IMPS / GooglePay to:
Name Of Beneficiary Account: DRKAMALESHROY RESEARCH AND DIAGNOSTICS
(**Important: Do not use any other beneficiary name for example "salivonomics" or "saliva diagnostics and genomics", etc. etc.; use only as mentioned above)
Bank Name: ICICI Bank
Branch: BAHARAMPUR BRANCH
Account Type: Current
Account Number: 090205020657
Whatsapp only: +91 8436787974
Official Support Partners:
Oasis Diagnostics, USA
Kroynas Pvt. Ltd., India