*Note: You will be redirected to a different website for payment
Course Fees: Rs 3015.96 + 18%GST (INR) / 57$ USD
Course Format: Self-paced Online Learning
What will you achieve? By the end of the course, you will be able to :
- Define a specific research question
- Formulate a basic framework for a Research plan/ Proposal.
- Understand Statistical and Clinical significance.
- Estimation of a project budget.
- How to write a proposal
- Select correct vendors, laboratory partners and collaborators
- Choose a proper Statistician...and more
Why is this course important for you?
Planning your research can bring a lot of difference to the results of your research project. This online course will teach you how to create a comprehensive research plan and help you define your research question. You will learn to develop critical questions, develop comprehensive methods and understand the true potential of your research to improve our lives, workplaces and communities. You will be guided with complete planning process of research project throughout this course to help you conduct your research effectively and turn your ideas into reality.
- Where should you begin the research
- Types of studies
- Step by step guidelines to perform a research
- How to find key words for searching a research topic
- How to formulate research problem statement
- Overview on budget estimation
- Formulation of basic framework for a research plan and proposal
- Overview on funding
Course Fees: Rs 3678 (INR) / 57$ USD
Who can attend: Open to national and international students, faculty or professionals from any field of healthcare (dental, medical, etc.),biosciences, biomedical, life sciences and any research enthusiast.
This course will be beneficial for students, freshers, early career- researchers / faculties (0-3 years of experience)
How will be the course conducted:The entire course will be conducted through online self-paced learning sessions with extensive brainstorming and innovative activities.
The detailed schedule will be informed to registered participant.
- Online Modules: 2-3 videos per week
- Assignments and Testing Tickers
- Mini Project Proposal Completion (to be completed by participant) And Evaluation On Topic of Choice
Exam and Certification: The course will terminate with an evaluation exam followed by certification from Indian Academy for Clinical and Dental Genetics.
Final certification exam after completion of modules = 50 marks