Planning your research can bring a lot of difference to the results of your research project. This online course will teach you
- how to create a comprehensive research plan
- help you define your research question
- learn to develop critical questions
- develop comprehensive methods
- understand how to analyse the true potential of your research
You will be guided with complete planning process of research project throughout this course to help you conduct your research effectively and turn your ideas into reality.
What Will You Learn?
- Define a specific research question
- Formulate a basic framework for a Research plan/ Proposal.
- Understand Statistical and Clinical significance.
- Estimation of a project budget.
- How to write a proposal
- Select correct vendors, laboratory partners and collaborators
- Choose a proper Statistician...and more
Research Planning Blueprint21:03