How To Plan And Start A Research Project
Planning your research can bring a lot of difference to the results of your research project. This online course will teach you
- how to create a comprehensive research plan
- help you define your research question
- learn to develop critical questions
- develop comprehensive methods
- understand how to analyse the true potential of your research
You will be guided with complete planning process of research project throughout this course to help you conduct your research effectively and turn your ideas into reality.
What Will You Learn?
- Define a specific research question
- Formulate a basic framework for a Research plan/ Proposal.
- Understand Statistical and Clinical significance.
- Estimation of a project budget.
- How to write a proposal
- Select correct vendors, laboratory partners and collaborators
- Choose a proper Statistician...and more
Research Planning Blueprint21:04
Where should you begin the research
Module 1: How To Develop A Research Topic21:04
How to find key words for searching a research topic
Module 2: How To Find Keywords For Searching Research Papers or Relevant Topics14:29
Plan Your Research Goals
Module 3: How To Plan Specific Goals For Your Project16:02
Module 4: How To Decide Your Research Methodologies08:44
Types Of Research Study
Module 5: What Is A Research Study And The Types15:56
Case-control vs Cross-sectional Study
Module 6: What Is The Difference Between Case-control and Cross-sectional Research15:10
Formulation of basic framework for a research plan and proposal
Module 7: How To Write A Research Project Proposal20:42
Research Grants And Funding
Module 8: 10 Tips About Grants And Funds15:06