Fundamental Course On Scientific And Medical Writing
Course Start Date: June 15, 2023
10 weeks online course accredited by the American Council of Training and Development, USA
The Fundamentals of Scientific and Medical Writing course is designed to equip students with the essential skills and knowledge necessary to effectively communicate scientific and medical information through writing.
The course will cover all aspects required for a beginner to start a career in the scientific and medical writing industry. It includes a range of writing genres commonly encountered in scientific and medical fields, including research papers, literature reviews, case studies, grant proposals, medical communication and marketing. The course also highlights the aspects of interpersonal skills that one should acquire to thrive in this industry
- Dr Isabel Rambob (USA), Founder of RTS & President of the American Association of Women Dentists
- Dr Gargi Roy Goswami (India), Founder, KROYNAS Pvt. Ltd
- Mrs Krishna Mukherjee (USA), Accent and Pronunciation Modification Instructor certified by Institute of Language and Phonology USA
- Dr Rujuta Patil (India), Scientific Director, KROYNAS Pvt. Ltd
- 3 months internship opportunities at KROYNAS on successful completion of the course with a separate internship completion certificate
- Publishing a scientific paper in a reputed and indexed journal at no extra cost.
- Free career counselling and placement support
What Will You Learn?
- Principles of clear and concise writing
- Understanding Scientific & Medical terminology
- Structuring various medical documents
- Understanding Grammar usage the right way
- Avoiding common mistakes in sentence structure & pattern
- Proper citation and referencing
- Basic Statistical Concepts in Medical Writing
- Interpersonal skills required for the industry